Running your own business can be hard work! Here at Danum Virtual Assistant I can help to ease the load and let you reconnect with the fulfilling parts of running your business.
Do you struggle to get all your stuff done?
- Do you need more time to spend on your core business activities?
- Do you have tasks to tackle that you do not have the skills for?
- Do you get stressed at the thought of your to-do list?
And the most important question of all……..
- Do you miss working creatively on your business and feel further and further away from the reason why you set your business up?
If you answered a resounding ‘YES’ to any of the questions above, then I can help you!
Learn more about the benefits of hiring a Virtual Assistant, and see how I may be able to help your business thrive.
How can I help?
I can get your day-to-day admin and bookkeeping tasks done. I can work with you on discrete projects or on an ongoing basis to best suit your needs.
By engaging with me as your virtual assistant I can help you and your business by:
- freeing up your time so you can concentrate on the core areas of your business, or to enjoy more leisure time
- bringing in my skills to do the tasks you don’t have the expertise for
- reducing your stress levels; you know all that stuff you have been putting off will be efficiently taken care of
- giving you the freedom to re-engage with your business and get back to doing the things you love most
To see how I can help you check out my services page, and to learn a little more about me and how I work check out my ‘about me‘ page.
But I can’t afford to pay a Virtual Assistant!
This is a common misconception about outsourcing work to a VA. In fact I have a blog that addresses this point and examines how you will probably increase your profits by outsourcing to a Virtual Assistant.
The bottom line is, if spending too much time on your admin, bookkeeping and ‘backroom’ tasks means you are turning work away because you don’t have time to do it, or its preventing you from developing new income generating work then thats bad news. Worse still, you may not able to give you current clients the attention they deserve and you fall short of the high standard you want your business to be known for.
When you consider the benefits of hiring a Virtual Assistant, and look at your ROI you should see an increase in your bottom line and a huge boost to your reputation as a professional, responsive and agile businss.
When you look at it that way, surely the question then becomes:
How can I afford to NOT hire a Virtual Assistant?
How can we work together?
I have a 3 step process to start building our working relationship.
On our initial call we can talk through the kind of support you are looking for.
We can work together to draw up an action plan of work to be completed.
Once you are happy we will agree your support and how I will deliver it.
If you think I can help you, then lets talk!